Why Choose Us?
Your health is important. Let us help you make it a priority.
- Access to UnitedHealthcare’s nationwide network of nearly 754,000 doctors and specialists.1
- More than 94% of all health insurance claims are processed within 10 working days or less2
We also offer more permanent health insurance options, including high deductible insurance, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and copay plans. Plus, we offer quality dental and vision insurance, giving you extensive coverage with a variety of health care options.
Between health plans? We can help bridge the gap.
Short Term MedicalSM
insurance may be the perfect solution for health coverage after college. Whether you’re waiting for benefits at a new job to begin, starting your own business or ineligible to receive health insurance through a parent’s health plan, we can help.
Our short term plans provide you with the flexibility you need during this time of transition.
- Choose from three different types of short term plans, including a short term copay plan.
- Select the length of time you need coverage (1 to 11 months in many states) and from a range of deductible amounts.
- Drop your coverage at any time without penalty, or apply for another term of coverage.
If you’re ready to choose a health insurance plan or have questions, call (800) 980-7395 to speak with a licensed Product Advisor. Our Product Advisors are available six days a week to help match a health plan to your needs and budget.
1 UnitedHealth Group Annual Form 10-K for year ending 12/31/11. 2 Actual 2011 results for Golden Rule Insurance Company. For costs, benefits, exclusions, limitations, eligibility, and renewal terms, call a licensed Product Advisor to discuss your short term insurance options at (800) 980-7395. Interested in short term insurance quotes? Get a short term health insurance quote online now!