Short Term Insurance Plans
A choice of coverage to fit your specific needs
You select the plan type, per term or per cause, a coverage period from 1 to 11 months, and a deductible that fits your budget.
Our plans offer easy-to-understand health insurance designed for individuals and families in times of transition and change with up to $1,000,000 of coverage.
Three Temporary Health Insurance Options to Choose From
Further customize your health insurance coverage to meet your specific needs. Additional premium required.
Optional benefits are only available with Short Term MedicalSM Copay plan.
Higher deductibles don’t have to be scary! You may choose an optional Supplemental Accident benefit to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses for unexpected injuries.
- Up-front coverage can pay your deductible.
- Select a maximum benefit amount: $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000, or $10,000, per accident, per covered person.
- Helps cover your deductible or other out-of-pocket medical expenses (before the health insurance starts paying covered expenses).
- Expenses must be eligible for payment under the health insurance and incurred within 90 days of an injury.
- Any benefit amount paid by the Supplemental Accident benefit will first be credited to the deductible and coinsurance of the health insurance.
- Any remaining benefit will be made either to your health care provider under your assignment of benefits, or to you if you have already paid your provider.
- Additional premium is required for the optional Supplemental Accident benefit rider.
- Exclusions and limitations of the health plan apply to this optional benefit.
(Available only with 7-11 month term and in the following states: AL, AR, FL, IL, IA, MD, MS, MO, NE, NC, OK, PA, TN, TX, WV, and WI)
Bills are the last thing you want to worry about when you’re seriously ill. We can help.
- Can provide a lump sum payment when you or your spouse (if covered by the health plan) is diagnosed with a qualifying critical illness.
- Payment can be used in any way you see fit for:
- out-of-pocket medical expenses
- payment toward your deductible
- living expenses
- When you apply for coverage, you can choose from one of the following benefit levels: $2,500, $5,000, $10,000