International Medical Insurance
International Medical Insurance can provide you Coverage Without Boundaries®.
Traveling outside your home country can be an exciting adventure. However, too often adventures can be spoiled by unexpected medical events. Will you be prepared? Travel medical insurance is an ideal way to provide you with the travel insurance protection you need.
Golden Rule offers international health insurance in affiliation with a worldwide leading international medical insurance broker, International Medical Group® (IMG®). IMG’s global insurance programs go beyond “standard” health insurance services by providing:
- International Service Centers – to ensure service is available in the U.S. and overseas.
- Multilingual Services – global health care benefit questions and claims can be submitted and answered without language barriers.
- Medical Management Services – on-site Chief Medical Officer and registered nurses are available 24/7 to coordinate emergency services and international treatment.
- International Travel Insurance International Currency Conversions – helps eliminate costly conversion fees and expedites the receipt of funds.
How do I know if I need travel health insurance?
If you answer “Yes” to anyone of these categories:
What are the different types of travel medical insurance?
Global Medical Insurance®1
Long term, worldwide annually renewable major medical insurance plan designed for U.S citizens living abroad or foreign nationals throughout the world.
Patriot® Travel Medical Insurance1
Short-term coverage for as little as 5 days or as long as 2 years. IMG’s Patriot travel medical international insurance plans are the most popular for individuals or groups of U.S. citizens and foreign nationals who need temporary medical insurance while traveling for business or pleasure anywhere outside of their home country.
Designed to provide essential coverage for travel needs, including trip cancellation, travel and baggage delays, and emergency medical treatment. Coverage for many of those unforeseen circumstances that may force the cancellation or interruption of your covered travel plans.
Get a Quote Now! Compare Prices and Plans. Takes just a few minutes.
Not intended for use in Arizona.
- Compare plans and prices
- Takes just a few minutes
- Fast, easy, and it’s FREE