Simple-to-Use — No Need to Keep Track of Copays
A traditional plan is similar to high deductible health insurance. These plans allow you to save money on your premiums while taking the responsibility of covering minor or routine out-of-pocket medical expenses if they come up. Plus, you have the protection of comprehensive coverage in case of serious illness or injury. This is one of the reasons people call these types of plans “catastrophic health insurance”. You will also benefit from the cost-savings and access with the nationwide UnitedHealthcare Choice Plus network.
With our Traditional Plans, you select the level of coverage that makes you most comfortable. The higher the deductible, the lower your premiums. In addition, you’re keeping more of your money and taking responsibility for covering minor or routine health care expenses if they come up.
- Lower premium than Plan 100®. You take more responsibility with coinsurance.
- With Plan 80SM, meet your calendar-year deductible and then pay 20% of covered expenses up to a maximum amount. Then insurance picks up the rest of what’s covered by the plan for the rest of the calendar year.
- Designed for those looking for a break on monthly premium.
- Simple design – a calendar-year deductible with no copays or coinsurance.
- Plan 100® pays 100% of covered expenses once the calendar-year deductible is met.
- Ideal for cost-conscious individuals and families looking for more certainty in their out-of-pocket medical expenses.
We also offer other health insurance plans with a variety of coverage at competitive prices.