High Deductible Health Insurance
Simple-to-Use and Lower Premiums with a High Deductible Health Plan
Our High Deductible Health Insurance Plans Offer the Lowest Premiums of All Our Plans.
Are you looking to save on your monthly premium bills?
A high deductible health insurance plan allows you to save money on your premiums while taking the responsibility of covering minor or routine out-of-pocket medical expenses if they come up. Plus, you have the protection of comprehensive coverage in case of serious illness or injury. This is one of the reasons people call these types of plans “catastrophic health insurance”. You will also benefit from the cost-savings and access with UnitedHealthcare’s wide-reaching network, which is available in most areas.
- Lowest premium of all our plans. It’s coverage for big illness or injuries.
- Saver 80SM provides comprehensive inpatient and outpatient expenses. Meet a calendar-year deductible and then pay 20% of covered expenses up to a maximum amount. Then insurance picks up the rest of what’s covered by the plan for the rest of the calendar year. Saver 80SM has no coverage for doctor visits or prescription drugs.
- Save even more on premium. Great for individuals and families seeking “just in case” coverage for serious medical expenses.
- Lower premium than Plan 100®. You take more responsibility with coinsurance.
- With Plan 80SM, meet your calendar-year deductible and then pay 20% of covered expenses up to a maximum amount. Then insurance picks up the rest of what’s covered by the plan for the rest of the calendar year.
- Designed for those looking for a break on monthly premium.
- Simple design – a calendar-year deductible with no copays or coinsurance.
- Plan 100® pays 100% of covered expenses once the calendar-year deductible is met.
- Ideal for cost-conscious individuals and families looking for more certainty in their out-of-pocket medical expenses.
We also offer other health insurance plans with a variety of coverage at competitive prices.