Copay Health Insurance
Need Health Insurance with a Copay for Yourself or Your Family?
We Can Guide You in Selecting Copay Health Insurance You Can Afford.
A UnitedHealthOneSM copay plan can help you to better budget for your family’s health care. When you or a family member has an office visit at a network provider, you’ll pay a $35 copayment and we’ll pay 100% of any remaining history and exam fees.
A copay plan is similar to many employer plans with a set copay for routine health care expenses.
Who might benefit most from a copay health insurance plan?
- Anyone who prefers the ease of copay benefits for minor or routine health care expenses.
- Families with young children who have regular doctor office visits.
- Anyone who visits the doctor often.
Copay Insurance Plans
- Higher premium and lower out-of-pocket costs.
- Wide range of deductibles available.
- Choice of coinsurance out-of-pocket maximum $0, $3,000, or $5,000
(per person, per calendar year, after deductible).
- Four-tier prescription drug copay plan.
- If you choose to use a doctor within our network for an office visit, we pay 100% of history and exam fees after a $35 copay.
Other Health Insurance Plans at Competitive Prices
- Short Term Insurance
- Dental Insurance Plans
- Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)
- High Deductible Health Insurance