|FINDING DENTAL INSURANCE THAT FITS YOUR BUDGET – In Five Easy Steps|
|Do you Really Need Dental Insurance?||Understanding Dental Insurance Terms||UnitedHealthOneSM Dental Insurance||Compare Dental Insurance Plans||Shop Dental Insurance|
Dental Insurance vs. Discount Dental Plans
Don’t be fooled – discount dental programs are NOT real insurance plans!
Can you spot the difference?
Our plans provide you and your family with real dental coverage. We don’t hide anything; we tell you what’s covered right at the beginning and even offer you a 20-day “free look” period. If you aren’t completely satisfied with our product, you get a full premium refund1.
So what’s covered? Well, here’s just a few quick examples:
- You are covered 100% for your in-network preventive care with no waiting period and no deductible, including routine dental exams, X-rays, cleanings, and more!
- You are covered 80% on your Basic Services like a simple cavity filling or tooth extraction (non-surgical).2
- You are covered 50% on your Major Services like a root canal or bridge.
- You also get the flexibility of using in and out-of-network dentists – we have over 182,000 across the country!3
- Another family friendly feature of our UnitedHealthOne dental plans is that the $50 per person calendar-year deductible is limited to 3 people per family. So, if you are a family of 4, 5, 6 or more – you are only responsible for the $150 deductible and no more! Now, that’s a way to stretch your dollar!
So whether you choose our Dental PremierSM (your best option if your dentist is not in our network) or our Dental ValueSM (lowest premiums for those using an in-network dentist), you can be rest assured that the UnitedHealthOne Dental insurance plan has your family covered! No surprises. Just real dental coverage from a company name you’ve come to know and trust over the years. Call us today for a FREE dental insurance quote at: (800) 944-4699.