Watch our video and learn about the history of
Golden Rule Insurance Company.
Not intended for use in Georgia.
UnitedHealthOne℠ is the brand name used for UnitedHealthcare companies’ individual insurance products. UnitedHealthOne℠ plans are underwritten by UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company and Golden Rule Insurance Company.
For decades, Golden Rule has served the insurance needs of families and individuals. UnitedHealthcare purchased the company in 2003. Golden Rule has grown to become a key part of UnitedHealth Group, the nation’s largest health insurer.¹ As a result of our relationship with UnitedHealthcare, customers can access UnitedHealthcare’s nationwide emergency network with an insurance plan.
Compare Health Insurance Plans – Experience and Expertise
Our focus on providing health insurance to individuals and families led to many innovations. In 1993, we pioneered the first Medical Savings Account (MSA), and today are a market leader in Health Savings Account (HSA) plans. HSAs combine an insurance plan and an available savings account. Our health insurance plans also include the more traditional Copay Plans and our lowest premium plan, the Saver Plan.² » Compare plans – get a health insurance quote.
A 21st Century Company – Values Consistent in Name and Heritage
- We respect and value all people and points of view. This requires us to know ourselves and to try to understand others.
- Honesty is the foundation of our organization. We strive for transparency in our reporting and regulatory relationships.
- We deliver solutions that improve the health and well-being of individuals. We find our greatest satisfaction from improving people’s lives.
- We strive to communicate our objectives and goals clearly and create ways to measure our progress toward these goals.
- We find ways to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers, shareholders, and community. We use scientific business methods to drive and sustain improvements and lower costs.
You Can Depend On Us
UnitedHealthcare Life Insurance Company is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best (12-11-13). This worldwide independent organization reviews insurance companies and other businesses, and publish it’s opinions about them. This rating is an indication of our financial strength and stability.
UnitedHealthcare provides health benefits and services to individuals, public sector employers, and businesses of all sizes, including more than half of the Fortune 100 companies. The company organizes access to health care services for over 30 million Americans. It contracts with more than 820,000 physicians and other health care professionals and 6,000 hospitals.³ As a result, UnitedHealthcare is able to offer broad, convenient access to services nationwide. UnitedHealthcare is part of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH), a Fortune 50 health and well-being company.